Sunday, October 1, 2017

Favorite Digimon #31 - Digitamamon

Ah, Digimon. The age-old rival of Pokemon, I've always been a low-key fan. I watched the show off-and-on with my sister, but got frustrated with my TV station frequently starting over airing the episodes from the beginning with no warning. But I had a lot of the toys, which honestly played an over-sized role in which ones became my favorites. Also I had the starter set of cards, but never met anyone else who collected them, so I never got into that like I did Pokemon.

The biggest difference, of course, is that I hadn't played any of the games until last year, when I picked up Cyber Sleuth. I quite enjoyed it, and put some of them in a new perspective for me - Digimon I'd only seen static pictures of, since I never saw their episode, came to life with cool attacks. There's a sequel coming out next year I've heard, so I'm looking forward to it.

Anyway, without further ado, let's meet #31, Mr. Just-Made-The-Cut, Digitamamon!



Or, as my sister and I always called him, LeggoMyEggoMon. I know he's not a waffle, but he's an egg, and they showed that commercial all the time back in the day, okay? I honestly had to google search "dumb egg digimon troll feet" in order to find this guy, because apparently nobody else has come up with that brilliant nickname.

So he sneaks into the list mainly on nostalgia, we always had fun roasting him. But I do think he design is actually kinda neat - an rotten little egg, with a cute simplistic face, but those funky-ass feet should let you know that there's probably something evil lurking inside. I can't remember if you ever see his face in the show or not. Another google search will find the answer WHOA SHIT



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 comment:

  1. How do this even work? How a black shadow blob has dinosaur's legs and feet? Digimon are super weird.

    ReplyDelete