Monday, October 2, 2017

Favorite Digimon #30 - Mushroomon

Is it "Mushroo-mon", or "Mushroom-on"?

I'll be honest - I never had this guy in the game, or as a toy, or saw him in the show. I only know him from a trading card. But damn if I don't love this design. He's a punk mushroom brawler, what more can you ask for? Probably the most badass mushroom I've ever seen.

and hey, if you just remove the belts, and redundant skull symbol, you'd have a pretty neat Poison/Fighting Pokemon! Funny how elements that I'd rake this guy over the coals for if he came out of Gamefreak's workshop are just fine in another context. But it really wouldn't be Digimon without superfluous gloves, belts, symbols, and studs.

...still not sure what that other lil' guy is about, though. Maybe he's just photobombing?

1 comment:

  1. First Egg Man, now Mushroom Man. Which Robot Master will you review next?

    ReplyDelete