Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Favorite Digimon #28 - Snimon

imagine a being made entirely out of sharp edges

He only exists to cause pain, his many spikes and blades self-sharpen as they inevitably scrape against each other every time he moves, he doesn't even have eyes to help direct his careening fury, he is a nightmare given form and his name is Snimon.

Some may note a similarity to another of my favorite things, Scyther. I admit they share a core concept, but the difference is that Snimon is completely freaking insane about it.

3 comments:

  1. This digimon wouldn't be out of place on a Metroid game or in Jet Force Gemini.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my man, I haven't thought about Jet Force Gemini in over a decade but you are dead-on.

      Delete
  2. This bug is a cut above the rest! I wonder how it sleeps at night with blades cutting into its flesh at all times.

    ReplyDelete