Monday, October 9, 2017

Favorite Digimon #23 - Gatomon

Did she steal those gloves from Katt, from Breath of Fire?

Look, Gatomon is my sister's favorite Digimon, so I'm including her here as a favor, but also Gatomon is pretty well-designed. In fact, it's a better cat-monster than most of Gamefreak's attempts.

The fringe (feathers?) on the ears and tail are a fun touch that keeps it from just being a literal cat, and that ring has some significance in the show if I remember my lore correctly. But the real star here are those gloves.

Why would a cat need cat gloves? Well obviously if you've got cute little kitten paws, but still want to deal some Wolverine-level damage, you're gonna need extra claws. Makes sense to me. Like how if you want your gun to shoot better, you can stick another gun on the front. Yes, I'm sure that's how it works, be quiet. Plus, it's just cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment