Wednesday, August 2, 2017

No. 800: Necrozma

You know they're just biding time until they hit 1000 at this point.

So okay, who's this big jaggedy bitch supposed to be? Oh, he's the obligatory 3rd Legendary Ass-Wipe, who will fuse with the other two to create a pair of even uglier Ass-Wipes? And he looks like an origami version of one of those late-stage Bionicles? That's so awful Sure, whatever, I don't give a shit.

Yeah, fine, he's got just like a weird chunk cut out of the back of his head because he's a prism, except prisms aren't black? Or maybe he represents a black hole, which of course he looks nothing like and that's a stupid idea I'm fine, I don't care.

What's that you say? His face has a bunch of colors on it for no reason at all? They happen to be the same colors of the Trials, but the Trials are already just the basic rainbow of colors so there's no further significance? Well I'd tell you that that sounds like the most annoying piece of crap I've heard all day, but I must maintain that Necrozma sucks I don't care about this at all.

Hm? He's just pure Psychic type? Right right right. What a terribly generic choice that adds nothing to anything Okay, that's obviously the best choice. I mean, who the hell knows what his deal is anyway, nobody involved with him gave a rat's ass, I certainly don't, I'm fine with everything I'M NOT FINE it's cool no worries


Overall: 1/10

2 comments:

  1. Sounds about right, a perfectly well considered and thought out pokemon who totally has a lot to do with the box legendaries. (Wasn't he also supposed to be a Ultra Beast but just one that came way sooner than any of the others?) No, he's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably a lot better than half the designs in One Piece.

    ReplyDelete